 Gaming / 1406
  Re: The debut of GLUG!

Hey, wow! Someplace within my driving range! Not being an AFOL is NOT cool... I'd be really excited if TFOL's (Teen Fan Of Lego--feel free to plagarize) are welcome to these events. GMLUG is only open to adults :-( And SW Minnesota isn't known for (...) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: The debut of GLUG!

(...) cool... I think what you're objecting to is people treating you like you are a worthless liability. that's what's not cool. Being a teenager rocks, enjoy it while you can :-) (...) So you know, TFOL has been used for ages, and you are (...) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.gaming)