 Gaming / 1318
    Re: Dragon's Archipelago —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) Hey Matt, thanks for the thoughtful post. I was loosely following the discussion on the other RPG castle game, but got lost with the talk of character stats. There was no real detail, no real ideas, just loose concepts floating around. I guess (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: Dragon's Archipelago —Matt Hein
   (...) I was trying to figure out a way to combine all of these concepts so they can work, but I really can't see a way to apply character statistics to an online game, since that would give our nice GM a headache. We don't want that. (...) (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: Dragon's Archipelago —Leonard Hoffman
   <snip> (...) ill check these out when i next have some time. <snip> (...) That is the essential part of my idea. Each island, a new world! New rules, new ways of doing things. One would be exploration, one would be combat, one would have monsters (...) (21 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.gaming)