 Gaming / 1240
  The Lego Fantasy Role-Playing Game

Has anybody else seen this? (URL) "The Lego Fantasy Role-Playing Game" by Kristian Miller. I noticed Frank got it up on his list of gaming links before I did - beat me to the punch again. This is a neat game, it's got something I've wanted to see (...) (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: The Lego Fantasy Role-Playing Game

(...) Since I haven't been editing my pages much at all in the past 6 months, that page has been there for quite some time (it is possible it was added during this time, but I've only made a very small number of changes to my pages)... :-) (...) (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.gaming)