 Gaming / 1242
Re: The Lego Fantasy Role-Playing Game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 19:01:45 GMT

Mike Rayhawk wrote:

Has anybody else seen this?

http://www.3rd-imperium.com/LFRP/index.html

It's "The Lego Fantasy Role-Playing Game" by Kristian Miller.  I noticed
Frank got it up on his list of gaming links before I did - beat me to the
punch again.

Since I haven't been editing my pages much at all in the past 6 months,
that page has been there for quite some time (it is possible it was
added during this time, but I've only made a very small number of
changes to my pages)... :-)

This is a neat game, it's got something I've wanted to see for awhile - a
game where you roleplay the minifigs as if they were actually minifigs.
Some cool concepts in there.

Some interesting ideas, though somewhat incomplete.

Frank