 Gaming / 1240
1239  |  1241
Subject:
The Lego Fantasy Role-Playing Game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Sat, 5 Oct 2002 13:07:50 GMT

Has anybody else seen this?

http://www.3rd-imperium.com/LFRP/index.html

It's "The Lego Fantasy Role-Playing Game" by Kristian Miller.  I noticed
Frank got it up on his list of gaming links before I did - beat me to the
punch again.

This is a neat game, it's got something I've wanted to see for awhile - a
game where you roleplay the minifigs as if they were actually minifigs.
Some cool concepts in there.

And as long as you're all checking out neat new websites, the BrikWars site
just got a new facelift, everybody's invited to come take a look.  I'm real
pleased with it.

http://www.brikwars.com

- Mike.