 Gaming / 1213
  Introducing Myself, and a question.

Hi, I'm Dylan Jambrek, im 14 and I live in Waukesha, WI. My interest in Lego was stirred up again, by Evan Butzlaff, when he introduced me to lugnet, and brickwars. I enjoy playing Brickwars as it is what I mostly do with legos. On Saturday August (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Introducing Myself, and a question.

(...) Thank god, I thought you had a fatal accident or something, I even began bleakly began to search on obituary web-sites. Thanks, its nice to be here. (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.gaming)

"Dylan Jambrek" <Whassup53221@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H1ruLE.GrD@lugnet.com... (...) Lego (...) and (...) I apologize for not getting the pictures and write-up posted to Brickshelf. At work they have installed new network equipment and (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.gaming)