 Gaming / 1213
1212  |  1214
Subject:
Introducing Myself, and a question.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Sun, 1 Sep 2002 18:12:50 GMT

Hi, I'm Dylan Jambrek, im 14 and I live in Waukesha, WI. My interest in Lego
was stirred up again, by Evan Butzlaff, when he introduced me to lugnet, and
brickwars. I enjoy playing Brickwars as it is what I mostly do with legos.
On Saturday  August 9th & 10th I think it was, I played Brikwars with Evan
Butzlaff, James Seibert, and Christopher Weeks at Gencon in Milwaukee.
James, has since then disappeared. I didnt know him well, but he said he
would post the pictures a week after Gencon. Its been a while now, and
there's been no posts from James whatsoever. I was wondering if anyone had
heard what happened to him.