 Gaming / 1214
Re: Introducing Myself, and a question.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 00:04:06 GMT

"Dylan Jambrek" <Whassup53221@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:H1ruLE.GrD@lugnet.com...
Hi, I'm Dylan Jambrek, im 14 and I live in Waukesha, WI. My interest in • Lego
was stirred up again, by Evan Butzlaff, when he introduced me to lugnet, • and
brickwars. I enjoy playing Brickwars as it is what I mostly do with legos.
On Saturday  August 9th & 10th I think it was, I played Brikwars with Evan
Butzlaff, James Seibert, and Christopher Weeks at Gencon in Milwaukee.
James, has since then disappeared. I didnt know him well, but he said he
would post the pictures a week after Gencon. Its been a while now, and
there's been no posts from James whatsoever. I was wondering if anyone had
heard what happened to him.

I apologize for not getting the pictures and write-up posted to Brickshelf.
At work they have installed new network equipment and mail processing
machines taking up considerable amounts of my free time. That and my new
nephew has thrown me behind getting things done : ) I am thankful I am still
working, my sister and brother were laid off so I am grateful for the
oppurtunities I have been given.

Chris posted pics earlier. Hopefully I can upload by the end of the week.

By the way, glad to see you here.