 Gaming / 1208
Re: MoonBase Module Project - BlackTron Message Intercept Base
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 16:03:18 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jeff Jardine writes:
In lugnet.space, Jason Spears writes:

What would happen if this module were placed adjacent to a space police module?

Then I imagine that the connecting corridor wouldn't be that safe of a place
anymore as WAR broke out.  Actually this kind of thing could be quite the
inspiration for a BrickWars campaign.  Similar to what NELUG has been up to
lately. (1)  Just thinking of a bunch Space Police fighting Blacktron in the
McDonalds. Brings a smile to my face.

Jeff J

-Jason

(1) http://news.lugnet.com/org/us/nelug/?n=2386 (2)
(2) Which although I haven't commented, I think that looks like a total
blast.  I really need to organize a BrikWarz game at the next MichLUG meeting.

XFUT - Where revelent....

Jason Spears
MichLUG - http://www.michlug.org/
Lego Page - http://www.ozbricks.com/brickcentral/