 Gaming / 1197
Re: WH40k Dreadnaughts and Tau Crisis Battle Suit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 04:13:33 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
Heya folks,
I've uploaded pics of my *mostly* minifig-scale Space Marines Dreadnaughts
from the game Warhammer 40,000:
http://www.sproat.us/jeremy/lego/wh40k-dreadnaughts/
Also, I've uploaded my Tau Army Crisis Battle Suit:
http://www.sproat.us/jeremy/lego/wh40k-crisis-battlesuit/
Both pages reflect microfig-scale mecha techniques used in minifig
scale...and boy was it hard to switch away from microfig!  :-,  The Dreads
use common enough pieces to produce several for a Brickwars game.  The
Crisis Suit does too, if you use a color other than tan.

Very nice.
For another take on the Space Marine dread check out.
'cept it has the opposite prob to yours, it's too big. That and it sits a
'fig inside because I used it for brikwars and making the pilot dead/sealed
in wasn't covered in the basic rules.

James (who will have to try out the crisis design)