 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 394
393  |  395
Subject:
WH40k Dreadnaughts and Tau Crisis Battle Suit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Sat, 3 Aug 2002 16:23:46 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Heya folks,

I've uploaded pics of my *mostly* minifig-scale Space Marines Dreadnaughts
from the game Warhammer 40,000:

http://www.sproat.us/jeremy/lego/wh40k-dreadnaughts/

Also, I've uploaded my Tau Army Crisis Battle Suit:

http://www.sproat.us/jeremy/lego/wh40k-crisis-battlesuit/

Both pages reflect microfig-scale mecha techniques used in minifig
scale...and boy was it hard to switch away from microfig!  :-,  The Dreads
use common enough pieces to produce several for a Brickwars game.  The
Crisis Suit does too, if you use a color other than tan.

Please, LMKWYT!

Cheers,
- jsproat