 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 393
392  |  394
Subject:
Geonosis Control Core Silo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 04:11:07 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Check out our latest work from our homepage, the Geonosis Control Core Silo;
http://ACPin.homestead.com/Home.html

We've revamped the Lego section, so now the subsections for the MOCs,
Dioramas, Sets and UCS are available for viewing. The MOCs contain details
of those used in our latest diorama.

Just click on the thumbnail to get to the pics and your comments, critiques
are appreciated.

Regards,
ACPin & Sons
member #1500