 Gaming / 1184
    PIRATE GAME: New Cutter Record Sheet and other discussion —Frank Filz
   I just spent some time working on a new cutter record sheet. The new sheet reflects some rule changes: Cannon fire is -1 at 18" and -1 per 6" thereafter (a rule we have been playing with at BrickFest) Grape is -1 per full 3" of range (I'm wondering (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates)

        Re: PIRATE GAME: New Cutter Record Sheet and other discussion —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) I think this is a much better calculation. Grape wasn't even worth doing at point-blank range the other way, though making it equal to a musket may be going a bit too far the other way--maybe -1 per 2"? (-1/inch is a bit too severe.) (...) I (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates)

        Re: PIRATE GAME: New Cutter Record Sheet and other discussion —Frank Filz
   (...) I also thought about -2 per 3". I'm somewhat inclined to not introduce a new set of range steps because of thinking how to put the range mods right onto the range sticks (and musket has to be on both long and short sticks). It probably is (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates)