 Gaming / 1072
1071  |  1073
Subject:
Auto-fire rule question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 14:13:53 GMT

Auto-fire rule question for Mike and/or anyone who has used the rules:

If a troopers skill is 1d6, max roll is: 6
and the penalty for a 30degree arc is:  -2
                        Max roll is now  4
the AutoUsage rating on Impact Rifle is: 5

Then there is NO WAY a trooper can hit ANYTHING with auto fire???
That's crazy. Is this why some people suggest the max roll- AutoSuccess rule?
No matter what modifiers the 6 on a d6 is a success?

Anyone care to reply with a semblance of understanding?

Meantime, I'm putting my champion behind a full-auto seige cannon and firing in
30 arcs

Aaron Sneary