 Gaming / 1021
    Re: Gaming at AFOL cons —Mike Rayhawk
   (...) I would have liked to have suck to less-structured pick-up games at BricksWest, but since I was picking up players "cold" (ie who had little to no familiarity with the game and who were not bringing armies of their own) I figured a structured (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: Gaming at AFOL cons —Frank Filz
   (...) The main thing I saw which could have reduced setup time would have been a simpler battlefield. At BrickFest 2000, the BrickWars game I saw had a few pieces of scenery scattered around but didn't try and cover the whole play area with studs. (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.gaming)