 Games / LEGO Media / LEGO Rock Raiders / 11
10  |  12
Subject:
Just bought Rock Raiders
Newsgroups:
lugnet.games.lego.rockraiders
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 03:28:03 GMT

Look Nick!  You're not the only one posting here!

I just bought the Rock Raiders game at Kaybee for $9.99.  It came with a
little Adventurer set and I figured it probably wouldn't drop any further.
In fact, since the beginning I've gotten Lego Racers, Lego Island and Lego
Creator all for ten bucks a shot.  Man am I a cheapskate!!!  :O)

I haven't played it too much yet, but it looks like fun though perhaps more
lengthy on some of the missions.

Markus