 Games / LEGO Media / LEGO Rock Raiders / 12
Re: Just bought Rock Raiders
Newsgroups:
lugnet.games.lego.rockraiders
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 17:42:14 GMT

In lugnet.games.lego.rockraiders, Markus Wolf writes:
Look Nick!  You're not the only one posting here!

I just bought the Rock Raiders game at Kaybee for $9.99.  It came with a
little Adventurer set and I figured it probably wouldn't drop any further.
In fact, since the beginning I've gotten Lego Racers, Lego Island and Lego
Creator all for ten bucks a shot.  Man am I a cheapskate!!!  :O)

I haven't played it too much yet, but it looks like fun though perhaps more
lengthy on some of the missions.

Markus

If you don't know this already, you can go into 1st person mode and the
detail gets better.

NICK

I still post here the most.