 Games / LEGO Media / LEGO Rock Raiders / 10
9  |  11
Subject:
Mission Failed!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.games.lego.rockraiders
Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2001 02:48:00 GMT

I failed a mission in the RockRaider game, and all because of those stupid
little guys dressed in orange... how do I get JUST ONE Rock Raider to stay at
the base and operate the oxegyen generator in the Support Station. It's not
hard - get crystal, recharge crystal in recharge seam, toss it in power
generator, wait for energy to run out again, repeat. Which is better: getting
lots of Rock Raiders to get work done faster, or get a few Rock Raiders to save
oxygen? If the guys get too stupid, you can control one of them, but you can't
pick stuff up! On the mission I failed, after the ice monsters destroyed all my
vehicles andsaw that there were no power crystals at my base, they just left me
alone (besides throwing a few Rock Raiders around the cavern). I found an
ISLAND full of power crystals at one point in the mission, but I didn't have
enough oxygen to bring them back to my base one at a time, and it would take
to many crystals to teleport down a transport truck, and it probably wouldn't
have enough cargo space. How do I get them to do what I tell them (yes, I
tried the priority list, like they read that thing)?

NICK

P.S. The mining laser may not be great at mining, but if it hits a minifig, he
only loses a little health, so it's great for keeping them in line.