 Games / LEGO Media / LEGO Racers / 36
Re: LEGO Racers 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.games.lego.racers, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 19:10:44 GMT

"Roy Wood" <roy@centricsystems.ca> wrote in message
news:1011127140640-roy@centricsystems.ca...
Has anyone else tried it? I wonder if it would be better with Win98?

I'm waiting for Christmas, since my wife asked for a suggestion.

I enjoyed the original immensely, so I'm looking forward to the new
version.  My machine is only a K6-2 @ 500 MHz, so your comments about
sluggishness of play are disquieting.

It must be sloppy programming. It doesn't seem to be XP -- I bought a rally
game last week and that runs at a very respectable frame rate.

In fact, I think I'll sell my copy on, so if you're wife wants one on the
cheap, LMK!

Huw