 Games / LEGO Media / LEGO Racers / 35
Re: LEGO Racers 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.games.lego.racers, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 19:08:39 GMT

Has anyone else tried it? I wonder if it would be better with Win98?

I'm waiting for Christmas, since my wife asked for a suggestion.

I enjoyed the original immensely, so I'm looking forward to the new
version.  My machine is only a K6-2 @ 500 MHz, so your comments about
sluggishness of play are disquieting.

I also wish they'd added network play.  Split-screen two-player gameplay
is not good enough.  :-(

-Roy