 Games / LEGO Media / LEGO Creator / 21
  Re: Sweetening LEGO Creator

I bought this software with the cereal promotion about a week ago. Heres what I have to say. I prefer MLCAD over it although it provides nice rendering and animation, especially the Dynamite feature. It lacks parts that I need to build the city and (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.games.lego.creator)

  Re: Sweetening LEGO Creator

(...) Actually, I consider Lego Creator 2 being the reason why they release this version that cheap now. Now, a large number of children will have access to this game and might have fun playing with it. While a lot of parents have heard that this is (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.games.lego.creator)