 Games / LEGO Media / *131 (-10)
  ------( Terms of use for lugnet.com )------

TERMS OF USE FOR LUGNET.COM OVERVIEW AND DEFINITIONS lugnet.com ("LUGNET") is a privately owned Internet site designed and run primarily for the benefit of those who enjoy building with, discussing, collecting, buying & selling, trading, and (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.games.lego.stuntrally)

  ------( Welcome to lugnet.games.lego.stuntrally )------

Welcome to lugnet.games.lego.stuntrally, a LUGNET discussion group. CHARTER/PURPOSE: lugnet.games.lego.stuntrally (group): Focused discussion group for the LEGO Media software product LEGO Stunt Rally™ lugnet.games.lego.* (hierarchy): LEGO Media (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.games.lego.stuntrally)

  ------( Terms of use for lugnet.com )------

TERMS OF USE FOR LUGNET.COM OVERVIEW AND DEFINITIONS lugnet.com ("LUGNET") is a privately owned Internet site designed and run primarily for the benefit of those who enjoy building with, discussing, collecting, buying & selling, trading, and (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.games.lego.alphateam)

  ------( Welcome to lugnet.games.lego.alphateam )------

Welcome to lugnet.games.lego.alphateam, a LUGNET discussion group. CHARTER/PURPOSE: lugnet.games.lego.alphateam (group): Focused discussion group for the LEGO Media software product LEGO Alpha Team™ lugnet.games.lego.* (hierarchy): LEGO Media games (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.games.lego.alphateam)

  LEGO Island 2: The Brickster's Revenge

On page 7 of the new Mania Magazine, it has an ad for LEGO Island 2: The Brickster's Revenge. It will be available April 2000 on PC CD-ROM, Game Boy Color, and PlayStation 1. The following is taken from the magazine: The Brickster is on the loose (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.games.lego.island, lugnet.general)

  New LEGO Online game(s)

Hi all, I wonder if you have checked the Adventures section of lego.com lately. It can be found at: www.lego.com/adventurers/ You will find some funny new games over there, such as "The Crystal Brick" and others. They are a lot like LEGO Island with (...) (23 years ago, 26-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games, lugnet.games.lego.island, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: lca to vca & editing

"Robin Sayce-Jones" <robin@sayce-jones.f...rve.co.uk> wrote in message news:FLrwGp.JE8@lugnet.com... (...) I've found out that .VCA files are clip art files for programs by SuperScape; VRT (Virtual Reality Toolkit), 3D Webmaster and possibly others. (...) (24 years ago, 24-Nov-00, to lugnet.games.lego.creator)

  Re: Sweetening LEGO Creator

-- My best email address is: robdye@writeme.com (...) I have seen the software boxes here in Oklahoma, but alas, no Lego creator on any of them. It looked to me as though someone had been pawing the boxes, looking for something...mebbe many people (...) (24 years ago, 3-Sep-00, to lugnet.games.lego.creator)

  Re: Sweetening LEGO Creator

(...) Actually, I consider Lego Creator 2 being the reason why they release this version that cheap now. Now, a large number of children will have access to this game and might have fun playing with it. While a lot of parents have heard that this is (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.games.lego.creator)

  Re: Sweetening LEGO Creator

Hello, I was at the Grocery store yesterday, and I DID find the Lego Creator CD on a box of Cheerios (the Honey Nut kind). Lucky for me, cause I can't stand Coco- puff, or lucky charms. The store was the Busch's in Ann Arbor, MI. Other GM boxes had (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.games.lego.creator)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact