 Games / 245
Re: The BrickLords need you !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.fun, lugnet.games, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Fri, 2 Jan 2004 18:33:11 GMT

Could our toolbar on top display the number of monsters that we've
killed?
Yes it's possible.
Maybe I'll add it in the next version.

Do all monsters count the same amount?
No, "fixed" monsters (not random) are better.

Also, can you tell us how many
monsters we need to kill, or is that for us to find out?
The purpose is not to kill a maximum of monster but to go the end of the level
after recovering the Turmhylein' shield. You'll find a Turmhylein's artefact in
each level.
With all the artefacts in hand you will be able to confront the DarkLord himself
!

Read the homepage for history but in an approximative english, sorry ;-)

Denix