 Games / 244
Re: The BrickLords need you !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.fun, lugnet.games, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Fri, 2 Jan 2004 18:25:48 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Denis Pouchain wrote:
This is really cool!
Thanks ;-) !

1)  Are there bonuses for killing enemies other than gold?
Yes. After having killed a certain number of monster, you gain +1 in Fight.
You have this gain multiple time.

Thanks!  Could our toolbar on top display the number of monsters that we've
killed?  Do all monsters count the same amount?  Also, can you tell us how many
monsters we need to kill, or is that for us to find out?

This is fun :)

     -- Pawel