 Games / 246
Re: The BrickLords need you !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.fun, lugnet.games, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Fri, 2 Jan 2004 18:54:12 GMT

Would it also be possible to display somewhere on the page out current
positions? I'm making out all right with constant reference to the
downloaded map but it's kind of slow sometimes to have to keep clicking
back to the "lost" page.

Or maybe that's not a good idea, I don't know. The window is already larger
than my screen. (I have a wimpy little 800x600 LCD)

~Mike