 Games / 20 (-5)
  Re: Wargames?

(...) Come on over to lugnet.fun.gaming (URL) :) I think that's the right place - lugnet.games seems to be more focussed on computer/video games? Richard (24 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.games, lugnet.admin.general)

  Wargames?

Hi... I was wondering, where would be the proper group for talking about wargames, like Brikwars, Lego Knights, Wodden Ships and Plastic Men, et cetera? I suppose it could be done in the general lugnet.games group, but it would be nice to have a (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.games, lugnet.admin.general)

  Lego Media: RTS with Castle Lego!

Lego Media, I would like, no, *LOVE* to see a RTS (Real-Time-Strategy) done using the Castle Theme (esp. the new Knights Kingdom sub-theme). Something in the vein of Warcraft II or Age of Empires II or the excellent German game Knights&Merchants... (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.games)

  General Gripe

Is it just me, or does it seem that the games were developed by a bunch of different companies that didn't bother to test their games against each other, didn't bother to use a common set of installed drivers, and didn't bother to get the look and (...) (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.games)

  Re: Rock Raiders Exclusive?

(...) i've been wondering the same thing... you're refering to the character with the aqua-colored arm, right? i'm also wondering if they'll make those weird snails... i have'nt seen the actual game, just the ads in mania magazine. perhaps this (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.games)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact