 Games / 174
  RFC: New game Legator

Hi, I baught LEGO Creator some time ago and liked it, mostly. I was surprised by the comfort, speed and fun of building. It was very similar to playing real LEGO. But it had a few major problems, namely: * Cannot tilt bricks * Small array of brick (...) (23 years ago, 12-Aug-01, to lugnet.games, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: RFC: New game Legator

That's great at last some is making one of my dreams/ideas come true. I how I don't need lots of ram of pentiums I have a p3 with 867mhz and 64 of ram. I hope I don't have to wait 1 or 2 years for this. Good luck!. Made the source be with you. (...) (23 years ago, 12-Aug-01, to lugnet.games)

  Re: New game Legator

(...) This point is by far what frustrates me the most about the current apps out there. The program I am developing, GWCAD, allows parts to dragged in the horizontal plane by holding down the left mouse button, and dragged vertically by holding (...) (23 years ago, 12-Aug-01, to lugnet.games)

  Re: New game Legator

Hi Gary, I've been reading your progress with interest. Caching the z-buffers is a nice trick. But what is the advantage of doing it per piece? I would cache the whole frame's z-buffer for pieces that were not moving, and composite just the dynamic (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.games)