 Games / *450 (-20)
  New Homeworld Ship - Blacktron Invader

(URL) The wings animate on the way out of the mothership. Comments, critiques more than welcome. I've crossposted to several groups that I thought this might be of interest to. One "AdamS" helped out on this mesh, mainly resolving manifold issues. (...) (19 years ago, 26-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.people.teens, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.games, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Star wars game on the way (VIDEO!)

(...) Phantom Menace in under 5 minutes! (URL) more screen shots/preview info on game at: (URL) in stores April 2005 for XBOX, PS2, PC, GBA, no GameCube :( (Cross posted to .general because this video is too cool!) -- Bill (TooMuchDew) (19 years ago, 26-Feb-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.games)

  Re: LEGO Star wars game on the way

Hand on preview at Toy Fair, plus screen shots: (URL) want these chrome silver pieces... :p (URL) (19 years ago, 25-Feb-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.games)

  My Moonbase Chess Module

I have finally set up a page for my moonbase project that originally appeared at Brickfest 2004. (2 URLs) The Module> (URL) The Chess Pieces> Always looking for feedback... Jeff VW (19 years ago, 4-Jan-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.games, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX) !!

  Set #65535 X-Pod Play Off Game Pack

I picked up set #65535 X-Pod Play Off Game Pack at our local (three hour drive away) TRU this weekend. It includes all five (including the black) X-Pods, a game board and some game cards. Anyone have any info regarding this set? I can't find it on (...) (20 years ago, 8-Nov-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games)

  New Caption Contest!

Mark took probably the funniest picture I have ever seen: (URL) And now I'm throwing the Caption Contest! Reply to this thread with your funniest caption for the above photo. In two weeks, a select group of judges will pick a winner. What will that (...) (20 years ago, 24-Aug-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space, lugnet.fun, lugnet.games, FTX) !

Can get ceom footage of this here (URL) Whytcross" <b_whytcross@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:I1z9pz.MuM@lugnet.com... (...) Aussie (...) about (...) CERTAINLY (...) (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.games)

  Re: LEGO Star wars game on the way

(...) Saw it on FBTB.net: (URL) Starwars.com announcement> (URL) FBTB.net Game Preview> (20 years ago, 5-Aug-04, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.games, FTX)

  LEGO Star wars game on the way

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this before, but in the current Aussie catalogue: 425.8472-UK/Asia there is a mention (and images) on page 101 about the star wars game that is due for release in "Summer 2005" (ALMOST CERTAINLY NORTHERN (...) (20 years ago, 5-Aug-04, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.games)

  Re: X-Pod Play Off Game error page

If you have Adobe Acrobat (not Acrobat Reader) use the print option to make a PDF of all 30 of each X-Pod plans. (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.games, FTX)

  What You Should Bring to BrickFest

As the time draws closer to BrickFest, the question always arises: What does one bring? This is an open-ended question, but here are some things that should be brought: MOST IMPORTANT 1) Bring yourself. There's nothing like being at BrickFest and (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.games, lugnet.org, lugnet.people, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Lego Loco & Windows XP

I have been told that Lego Loco does not work on Windows XP, are there any workarounds? Thanks, David (20 years ago, 5-Jul-04, to lugnet.games.lego.loco)

  More Play Off errors, and a page update

Hello all, I added a few more errors to the errors page, plus a few suggested corrections. Also, I reworked the page into a mini web site. And I added an updates page, so it's a little easier to find what's new. The start page is still at: (URL). (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jul-04, to lugnet.games, FTX)

  Re: X-Pod Play Off Game error page

Its easy to get'em. I'll describe it for the IE 6.0, but it has to be possible with other browsers too. At first you have only to "view" all the creations you want on the page. After that you take a look into your "Temporary Internetfiles", which (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.games, FTX)

  Re: X-Pod Play Off Game error page

(...) The thing that concerns me most is the errors that make the game impossible to play. For example, the fact that the Autopod starter set lists Roller as a starting unit, but it doesn't exist. Or that two of the Advanced starting suggestions for (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.games, FTX)

  Re: X-Pod Play Off Game error page

Thx alot 4 that work!! I found 4 errors, but now I know that there are more... But I do think that we (the fans of that game) are a little bit alone... even the really cool advanced version didn't bring a big breakthrough. An onlinegame for 1on1 (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.games, FTX)

  X-Pod Play Off Game error page

Hello all, I have been playing the X-Pod game (currently downloadable at (URL)) for a little over a month now, and it’s really fun. Unfortunately, there are a few errors in the game materials, some of which make gameplay quite confusing (and at (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.games, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.fun, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Brik Battles: Medieval Warfare

Brik Battles: Medieval Warfare Release Candidate 2 is finally here. www.brikbattles.com BRIK BATTLES: Medieval Warfare is a tabletop fantasy war-game based on plastic bricks (LEGO or other similar recommended). The rules system is flexible and easy (...) (20 years ago, 4-May-04, to lugnet.games)

  Re: Medieval Sea Battles

(...) I have been thinking about adding ship / sea warfare to my game Brik Battles: Medieval Warfare. I would be interested in any imput / colaboration Please check out the site. www.brikbattles.com Thanks, -- Ramus (20 years ago, 4-May-04, to lugnet.games, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.admin.general)

  BrickFest™ Registration now online

BrickFest™ Registration form is now available via the website. BrickFest 2004 August 13-15th Washington, DC (URL) Registration will be a bit different this year. If you registered and attended BrickFest PDX, your account may already be set up. If (...) (20 years ago, 3-May-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.games, lugnet.org, lugnet.people, lugnet.build.schleim) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact