 Games / *430 (-5)
  Re: Medieval Sea Battles

"Don Cox" <the1hugh@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HvpHIG.15zA@lugnet.com... (...) WHATS UP? Hmm, I've posted to lugnet.pirates recently... (...) Hmm, looks pretty good. I have thought about doing a medieval version of the Pirate Game for a (...) (20 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.games, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Medieval Sea Battles

(...) I'm not that familiar with Evil Stevie's but the whole thing looks fairly consistent and logical. I just had an idea about movement/weapon range - incorporating a probability factor into the calculations of weapon range. For example, a arrow's (...) (20 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.games, lugnet.gaming.brikwars)

  Re: "X-pod Play Off" Review

In reply to the own Teams: Its a little bit complex, but I think that this is the right way: Every Team has 8 Models. One of them is a *any-brick-to-create*. Every Action "costs" activity points. Every Team has the same amount of these points. The (...) (20 years ago, 4-Apr-04, to lugnet.games, FTX)

  Re: "X-pod Play Off" Review

Hello Martin, I'm so glad to see someone else discussing the X-Pod game. I had posted some of my inital thoughts on it in this thread: (...) (URL) :) (...) I agree, this seems like a new thing for them. But I think it's a terrific idea, and one that (...) (20 years ago, 4-Apr-04, to lugnet.games, FTX)

  "X-pod Play Off" Review

Many of you may have seen the new sets called "x-pods" from the desginer/creator Theme. All who don't, take a closer look on the official homepage. There you can also find&download the free rules + boards for the game. The game is called "X-Pod Play (...) (20 years ago, 3-Apr-04, to lugnet.games, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact