 Fun / Party / *9 (-9)
  Trimmings for a summer LEGO party

Hey all! I just received a new calatog in the mail, and found a couple of neat-o things. Check out the links below: LEGO Race themed kids party ware! How cool is this?: (URL) for those enamored of the clone/compatable lifestyle-Rockenbok: (URL) have (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.fun.party)

  Re: LEGO Party!

(...) Ahh, didn't realize those boxes were supposed to be lunch boxes. Those are the boxes I was talking about. I'll probably carry minifigs and other what nots in them for the pirate game... (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.fun.party, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: LEGO Party!

(...) I used the LEGO lunch box to bake a cake for the third WAMALUG meeting back in October. I lined outside of the lunchbox with several layers of aluminum foil to produce a mold. I carefully removed the lunch box and place the mold studs down in (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.fun.party, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: LEGO Party!

Patricia Schempp wrote in message ... (...) party...but (...) Let's see if we can unsplit the URL... (...) there though (the description of the cake - who is going to volunteer to bake a brick cake for Brickfest 2001? Hmm... if we get Buffie to (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun.party)

  Re: Dead link

(...) They now appear to be here: (URL) Frank Filz ---...--- Work: mailto:ffilz@us.ibm.com (business only please) Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.fun.party, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.games)

  Dead link

Minx's Game Ideas.. etc. is a dead link. I'm very disappointed. Anyone know what happened? It's been this way for awhile. Markus (24 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.fun.party)

  Nik's birthday party link

this is 18 months old at this point, but here is some scoop on running a birthday party for a 6 year old.. Go to the main site and select "Nik's bday party" from the second list... or go direct: (URL) Larry Pieniazek larryp@novera.com (URL) - - Web (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.fun.party)

  ------( Terms of use for lugnet.com )------

TERMS OF USE FOR LUGNET.COM OVERVIEW AND DEFINITIONS lugnet.com ("LUGNET") is a privately owned Internet site designed and run primarily for the benefit of those who enjoy building with, discussing, collecting, buying & selling, trading, and (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.fun.party)

  ------( Welcome to lugnet.fun.party )------

Welcome to lugnet.fun.party, a LUGNET discussion group. CHARTER/PURPOSE: lugnet.fun.party (group): LEGO-themed celebration: birthday party games, party favors, decorations, cake toppers, party planning, etc. lugnet.fun.* (hierarchy): LEGO-centered (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.fun.party)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact