 Fun / Party / *15 (-10)
  Re: 'Lego Birthday Party'... while you are out shopping...

(...) Try this off of yahoo shopping: (URL) probably would be able to get it shipped to you. Regards, Steve Martin IndyLUG (22 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.fun.party)

  Re: 'Lego Birthday Party'... while you are out shopping...

(...) There used to be CandyBlox (URL) but I don't know if you can still find these anywhere. I know some "consumer groups" were upset about the idea of teaching kids to "eat bricks". jt (22 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.fun.party)

  Re: 'Lego Birthday Party'... while you are out shopping...

(...) Hey Melody, Are you talking about the little SweetTart type of candies that are in the shapes of little Lego bricks? If that is what you mean, they can usually be found at most of those little candy stores inside the Malls. If you don't have (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.fun.party)

  Re: 'Lego Birthday Party'... while you are out shopping...

Here in Ohio the candies are available at the Cub Foods supermarkets. They are in the bulk food section, where you just put the amount you want into a bag and pay by weight. They are not branded or marketed as "lego", but they look just like bricks, (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.fun.party)

  'Lego Birthday Party'... while you are out shopping...

G'day all! I want to give my son next year a Lego Birthday party for his 4th Birthday. (Not this year as it will be at McDonalds). I'm getting this prepared now as I want to make it really special for him (and me mwahaha). Anyway, while you lovely (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.fun.party, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Trimmings for a summer LEGO party

I just remembered something else. Here's a LEGO cake I ran into a couple of months ago. I think it is appropriate: (URL) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.fun.party)

  Trimmings for a summer LEGO party

Hey all! I just received a new calatog in the mail, and found a couple of neat-o things. Check out the links below: LEGO Race themed kids party ware! How cool is this?: (URL) for those enamored of the clone/compatable lifestyle-Rockenbok: (URL) have (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.fun.party)

  Re: LEGO Party!

(...) Ahh, didn't realize those boxes were supposed to be lunch boxes. Those are the boxes I was talking about. I'll probably carry minifigs and other what nots in them for the pirate game... (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.fun.party, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: LEGO Party!

(...) I used the LEGO lunch box to bake a cake for the third WAMALUG meeting back in October. I lined outside of the lunchbox with several layers of aluminum foil to produce a mold. I carefully removed the lunch box and place the mold studs down in (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.fun.party, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: LEGO Party!

Patricia Schempp wrote in message ... (...) party...but (...) Let's see if we can unsplit the URL... (...) there though (the description of the cake - who is going to volunteer to bake a brick cake for Brickfest 2001? Hmm... if we get Buffie to (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun.party)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact