 Fun / Party / *10 (-5)
  Re: Trimmings for a summer LEGO party

I just remembered something else. Here's a LEGO cake I ran into a couple of months ago. I think it is appropriate: (URL) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.fun.party)

  Trimmings for a summer LEGO party

Hey all! I just received a new calatog in the mail, and found a couple of neat-o things. Check out the links below: LEGO Race themed kids party ware! How cool is this?: (URL) for those enamored of the clone/compatable lifestyle-Rockenbok: (URL) have (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.fun.party)

  Re: LEGO Party!

(...) Ahh, didn't realize those boxes were supposed to be lunch boxes. Those are the boxes I was talking about. I'll probably carry minifigs and other what nots in them for the pirate game... (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.fun.party, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: LEGO Party!

(...) I used the LEGO lunch box to bake a cake for the third WAMALUG meeting back in October. I lined outside of the lunchbox with several layers of aluminum foil to produce a mold. I carefully removed the lunch box and place the mold studs down in (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.fun.party, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: LEGO Party!

Patricia Schempp wrote in message ... (...) party...but (...) Let's see if we can unsplit the URL... (...) there though (the description of the cake - who is going to volunteer to bake a brick cake for Brickfest 2001? Hmm... if we get Buffie to (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun.party)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact