 Fun / Holiday / 189
  Re: Happy Christmas! from The Brick Testament

SNIPPY of a lot of nice stuff Hi Brendan, You may not know me because I only recently started posting, but I've been a big fan of your site and the general lego community for a year now. Thanks for sharing this with us. Bricktestament is the only (...) (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.fun.holiday)

  Re: Happy Christmas! from The Brick Testament

Hi, Samath. (...) Actually I recently bookmarked your page on LEGO geometry as a handy reference. (...) No problem. :) It's fun to share. (...) The original is worth a read. :) (...) What, you think Timmy is not a virgin? (...) Would it be heaven if (...) (20 years ago, 17-Dec-04, to lugnet.fun.holiday, FTX)