 Fun / Holiday / 114
    Re: The Pumpkin Patch —Greg Perry
   (...) I had not considered baseplates of another color - that's a great idea. I think I have enough brown plates to cover a good-sized area. I'll put a layer of them down first on the green baseplate and then the pumpkin plants on top of the brown (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.fun.holiday)

        Re: The Pumpkin Patch —Jason Spears
   (...) First off, I want to say that your pumpkin patch looks great. I would love to throw one together. (But I'm not going to buy those beads at those prices, so I gues I'll just have to dream.) About the Stubbies™, look here: (URL) in a Harry (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.fun.holiday)