 Fun / Holiday / 113
  Re: The Pumpkin Patch

Very nice pumpkin patch. Have you tried putting the patch on a brown or tan base? The contrast might help show off the vines better. It's hard to judge from the photos how well they stand out in person against the green, so maybe it's not an issue. (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.fun.holiday)

  Re: The Pumpkin Patch

(...) I had not considered baseplates of another color - that's a great idea. I think I have enough brown plates to cover a good-sized area. I'll put a layer of them down first on the green baseplate and then the pumpkin plants on top of the brown (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.fun.holiday)

  Re: The Pumpkin Patch

(...) First off, I want to say that your pumpkin patch looks great. I would love to throw one together. (But I'm not going to buy those beads at those prices, so I gues I'll just have to dream.) About the Stubbies™, look here: (URL) in a Harry (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.fun.holiday)