 Fun / Gaming / 769
Re: Lego Wars (the simple version)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 00:11:10 GMT

In lugnet.fun.gaming, James Brown writes:
As part of the on-going retirement on my website on shades-of-night, I've
updated & moved the rules for LEGO(r) Wars to a Lugnet FTX page.

They are now at:

http://www.lugnet.com/fun/gaming/~11/legowars

As always, I like getting feedback, or just hearing about people who've used
them, so don't hestitate to reply wiht your comments here, or send me e-mail.

Thanks,

James

  Nice, very nice!
I've seen your rules before, and they’re one of the better game rules out there.
I tend to use a few more Warhammer ® rules to supplement my Brickwars outline.
But, everyone who ever asks me about where to find rules on the game always
gets sent to your outline!

I really appreciated the time you took to compile a simple and straight
forward outline for all of us Castle fans who want to march their armies
into battle and enjoy some structure in order to create a smooth, fair and
fun game.

                     Thanx,

                                --==Richard==--