 Fun / Gaming / 1300
Re: My continued idea...dunno how this will fly.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 22:11:08 GMT

Now, such things *could* be dealt with, one way or another.  *Warning,
shameless plug coming up!* One possible way to deal with it is have each
person's castle world be a planet in Starship (or a similar game) and
provide a little space travel (or magical teleporting if you prefer) to
allow minifigs from one world to visit another.  <grin>

yeah.. but would it really be castle then or just some sick twisted version of
space? hmm? besides.. as far as my castle people are concerned, the world is
flat. :-)

It's been done without a "space" element to it - go read Raymond E. Feist's
Magician series.  Another of my favorites.

:)
Tanya