 Fun / Crafts / 55
54  |  56
Subject:
what is the best paint to use on LEGO?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun.crafts, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 02:56:08 GMT

X-posted to Lugnet-General to "attract" a spectrum of readers
Posted and FUT to Lugnet-Fun-Crafts because:

I am not quite sure where to put this....
I feel this is probably the closest group relevant to my question.

I am not usually into too much alteration....
(I am not too picky on being a "LEGO-Purist, either)

I have allowed my clear wall pieces to be painted with special "stain-glass"
window paint to give them a "churchy" feel.

I have generated my own stickers in a creation I did.

Really, this has to do with getting a certain color hairpiece (blue).
I can get Red, Green, White, Black, but not Blue.
I can get hats and other related stuff....I would really like to change a
hairpiece to straight blue.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Any criticisms would not... :)
Also note:  I AM NOT TRYING TO RE-KINDLE THE DEBATE ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT TO
"CUSTOMIZE LEGO".
(I have already walked down the path.....I am past the point of no
return....) ;)

Ben