 Fun / Crafts / 47
46  |  48
Subject:
LEGO Shelf Railway - Take 2.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.fun.crafts, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 22:25:06 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I realize that I announced this once before but that was a more limited
announcement as the Shelf Railway was not quite complete.

Anyway I have now applied the final coat of paint to the shelf that
supports our LEGO Shelf Railway and I slightly altered the track layout so I
could incorporate my Town into the layout on a larger portion of shelf.

You will notice I got into a rut on 40' Box Cars :-).  I am waiting on parts so
I can do a tanker but in general I am planning on adding variety to my rolling
stock soon.

http://www.thekingsleys.net/nursery/zgr/

If anyone has questions please post them and I will get to them eventually.

If you have the space and resources this is a project I highly recommend.  I
can sit for hours and just watch the train go round.  I love it.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/