 Fun / 95
94  |  96
Subject:
Fire when Ready.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 14:50:21 GMT

Not particularly being a history junkie and  being a bit of a lazy git. I'm
asking a question here that I probably should be able to answer for myself.

Anyway, What are the diffenences between a longbow and a musket in terms of
range, damage caused, accuracy, ease of use etc.

It's been pointed out that in Brikwars the comparison comes down in favour of
the longbow. If that's accurate to history, why the switch to gunpowder?

Some Brikwars stats
LongBow (and quiver) TL:2, CP:3, Range:12", UR:5, Damage:1d6+2
Musket TL:3, CP:5, Range:12", UR:5, Damage:1d6(slow)

James (who can't think of a tagline at this hour...)