 Fun / 948
    Re: Return of The Random LEGO Set Name Generator Todd Lehman
   (...) may remember that this went online in January of 1997(!) The data file it works from goes like this: There's a "format" specification saying various ways that words can be combined -- for example az, ayz, bz, byz, abz, abyz, etc. The meanings (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.fun)

        Re: Return of The Random LEGO Set Name Generator —Jeff Szklennik
   In lugnet.fun, Todd Lehman writes: SNIP (...) SNIP (...) well, when we get Star Wars in there, I'll be ready to see: Sith Pretty Wishes Mutant Ray Jeff ...this is fun! (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.fun)