 Fun / 742
Re: "Lego" candy!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 9 May 2002 18:52:23 GMT

In lugnet.fun, Mark Papenfuss writes:
In lugnet.fun, James Trobaugh writes:

Those are the ones made by Concord, here is a scan of the insert that used
to come in the tubs:

http://www.trobaugh.org/lego/candy.htm

jt

LOL! Thats great! But lemme tell you - unless you have glue or something
there is no way you can make those buildings and such as they have pictured.
I had trouble getting some of them to just sit ontop of the others.

I wonder if they are still making it, or if the batch I got is just that
old.... maybe that was one reason why it tastes sooooooooo bad ;)

First of all the ones I had brand new tasted bad, second I found if you want
to make them stick, just get them wet where you would put glue. (of course
this is done by licking them....ewwwwww)

jt