 Fun / 740
Re: "Lego" candy!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 9 May 2002 17:19:30 GMT

In lugnet.fun, Mark Papenfuss writes:
In lugnet.fun, Manuel Suazo writes:
In lugnet.fun, Mark Papenfuss writes:

Was the candy made by Concord? If it is, they're in trouble. Lego sued
them fr that  a few years ago because kids ate  real Legos, thinking they
were candy.                                   -Mani

lol, ya - I heard about that after posting this from a few people. It did
not say who made the candy, it was just in one of the bulk bins - all it had
was the name - "LEGO Blox Candy" and the ingredients.

Those are the ones made by Concord, here is a scan of the insert that used
to come in the tubs:

http://www.trobaugh.org/lego/candy.htm

jt