 Fun / 741
Re: "Lego" candy!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 9 May 2002 17:35:13 GMT

In lugnet.fun, James Trobaugh writes:

Those are the ones made by Concord, here is a scan of the insert that used
to come in the tubs:

http://www.trobaugh.org/lego/candy.htm

jt

LOL! Thats great! But lemme tell you - unless you have glue or something
there is no way you can make those buildings and such as they have pictured.
I had trouble getting some of them to just sit ontop of the others.

I wonder if they are still making it, or if the batch I got is just that
old.... maybe that was one reason why it tastes sooooooooo bad ;)

Mark P
http://landofbricks.com