 Fun / 444
Re: Mir Gone Wrong - Another Timmy Story
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 03:50:36 GMT

why does everyone hate timmy? i mean he is a little dweebish looking...and
slightly clueless...die you stoopid minifig!!!! smash!!! crack!!!! help
help!!!! no you insolent cow!!!!! help!!!!!! diiieeeee!!! my hand!!!!
now where's that barbecue?

no just kidding, i could never lay a finger to a minifig

geordan
visit my pellet gun site!!
http://mylegopages.homestead.com/home.html

by the way, your mir thing was pretty cool, needs more fire though

In lugnet.fun, Rick Hallman writes:
Ahahahhahahhahaa.
I love the look of decapitated Timmys in the mornin'. Quite funny. Hehehhe.
*NO offense to Russian, or Russian-Descendent LugNeters* We can't trust
those Russians to anything can we!!! But they sure did the world a favor by
taking a timmy out in the oddest way!!!

Rick
"Oh my god! I'm on fire! Well, not really..."