 Fun / 443
Re: Mir Gone Wrong - Another Timmy Story
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 10:22:36 GMT

Ahahahhahahhahaa.
I love the look of decapitated Timmys in the mornin'. Quite funny. Hehehhe.
*NO offense to Russian, or Russian-Descendent LugNeters* We can't trust
those Russians to anything can we!!! But they sure did the world a favor by
taking a timmy out in the oddest way!!!

Rick
"Oh my god! I'm on fire! Well, not really..."