 Fun / 442
Re: Mir Gone Wrong - Another Timmy Story
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 03:42:14 GMT

In lugnet.fun, Kung-Khoon Quah writes:
NEWSFLASH !!
This shots were taken of a terrible accident at the Great Wall of
China involving several tourists including the well known Timmy.
It seems that the Mir Spacestation did not have a controlled
re-entry into the Earth's atmosphere as originally planned.

In total 6 tourist were involved in this one-in-a-million freak
accident.  Nations of the world are protesting with Russia about
this outrageous act of negligence.  So far the only official reply
is ,"We must have overshot our target zone !"
END NEWSFLASH

Thought this would be topical and appropriate for April Fools even
if I had to "rush" the scene setups in the last hour of our train
show.  Special thanks to Dennis Cataldo for loaning me the flames
which I did not have handy.
Hope you enjoyed this little snippet.
KK

Great Job...really funny!!!!
Talk about Timmy being in the wrong place at the wrong time.... :-)

Benjamin Medinets