 Fun / 349
    Ack!!! Being slowly tempted by another toy line!!! —Aaron West
   It's not even LEGO like, or a competator brand, but a Hasbro toy! The new Star Wars figures are so nifty looking, that I find myself weighing the possible cost of "all the ones I don't have" against another couple of LEGO TIE Fighters. I am a (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.fun)

        Re: Ack!!! Being slowly tempted by another toy line!!! —William Brumbach
   (...) Yoda, yes, you seek Yoda! Dude, don't do it. Buy more LEGO. The Hasbro stuff will be on $1.99 clearance by the summer. $8 Phantom Menace figs and obscene KB sales completely killed my desire to buy anything from that line. I've relegated my (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.fun)

        Re: Ack!!! Being slowly tempted by another toy line!!! —Aaron West
   (...) Gotta agree about those interest killers, what did it for me was both the Star Wars Fan Club exclusive figures (outrageous prices, forced purchases) and the Episode One overkill (not very interesting). KB just blows by itself, it needs no (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.fun)