 Fun / 349
348  |  350
Subject:
Ack!!! Being slowly tempted by another toy line!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 05:29:17 GMT

It's not even LEGO like, or a competator brand, but a Hasbro toy!  The new
Star Wars figures are so nifty looking, that I find myself weighing the
possible cost of "all the ones I don't have" against another couple of LEGO
TIE Fighters.  I am a recovering Star Wars figure completionist (I had to
have all, and then I had to have an army), and I would REALLY rather spend
toy-time on LEGO (and money), but DANG they is distractingly kewl!  I have
not bought ANY Hasbro Star Wars since, well maybe June or July, and then
ONLY single figures that I did not have before (Chewie @ Chess), rather than
all new releases.  I probably should sell them all off so I am not tempted
any more, but this IS an issue I've pondered since I was 4 and Dad brought
home the first 12!  ACK!!
Must...Resist...Dark...Side!
Aaron
(Help me Obi Wan Kenobi.  You're My only hope!)