 Fun / 1475
Re: OT (was Questions about fan involvement with TLC)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2006 23:15:10 GMT

In lugnet.fun, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   In lugnet.fun, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
   (which I have no idea what it is call)??

Tilda.

I’m tempted to take this to off-topic.geek, but .fun seems appropriate enough.

-Lenny

Wasnt Tilda a Russell Myers cigar-smoking witch? Oh wait, that’s Hilda, and you are right, this is FUN!!!

Well as much fun as one can have while high on chocolate and stuffed from a huge turkey dinner.

Janey “Red Brick”